Healthy Parks Healthy Person TN:
- Athletic T-Shirt: Stay comfortable on those warm days in this Healthy Parks T-shirt. Made from soft material that wicks away moisture, the shirt is the perfect base layer for a majority of the year while you visit parks, do activities, and earn points with Healthy Parks Healthy Person!
- Hooded 1/2 Zip Jacket: Represent Healthy Parks while staying warm on a windy day with this 1/2 zip hooded jacket. This soft lined jacket is perfect for spring and fall and those sunny winter days and the hood will help keep your head dry for those pop up showers.
- Beanie: Save up points and earn this warm Healthy Parks beanie to keep your ears and head warm on cold days while you are out in the park!
- Back Pack: This backpack is perfect to hold all your gear while you are out on the trail for the day! Plenty of extra space is also provided inside for your work files or hiking gear. There are zipper pockets for storing your small items, water bottle pockets on both sides, and an adjustable bungee cording to carry a sleeping mat or jacket. Size: 19″ x 13″ x 6-1/2″.
- Activity Tracker: Keep track of your activity in the park on your wrist! Features ten tracking functions: step pedometer, distance, calories, sleep, time, call alert, alarm, anti-lost, remote shoot, sedentary. Rechargeable Li-Polymer battery provides up to 15 days of standby time when fully charged. Durable tracker wristband is even water resistant so you can wear it rain or shine. This tracker is compatible with iPhone® 4S and above, IOS 7.1 and above, and Android 4.4 and above.
- First Aid Kit: Safety is first when you are out in the park! This first aid kit will save the day for minor emergencies, scratches and bumps. The clip-on zippered pouch houses two first aid ointments, two antiseptic swabs, two alcohol pads, two antibacterial wipes, three after-bite itch erasers, five bandages, one pair of tweezers and one first aid quick guide.
- Store-It Belt: Sometimes you need to bring some essentials with you while you are in the park. Stash gel packs, a house key and a cell phone in the large front zip pocket and two side pockets. Main pocket features a built-in slot for ear buds so you can listen to music and use your apps. Much sleeker than the old fanny pack, this running belt is made of fashionable neoprene. Fits all different shapes and sizes with the adjustable elastic waist strap. Size: 4″ x 16-1/4″.
- Water Bottle: This metal water bottle with a flip top lid is a great way to carry your water with you while you are out in the park doing your healthy activity!
Tennessee State Park Rewards:
- Free Round of Golf: One free 18 hole round of golf at a TN State Park Golf Course. Call ahead and reserve a spot then bring your phone to the TN State Park employee at the Pro Shop. Includes cart rental.
- Swim for Free: Get into a TN State Parks pool for free! This reward is good for one free entrance into a TN State Parks pool.
- Free Meal: One free meal at a TN State Park Restaurant excluding holidays and special events. Simply show your phone to the TN State Park employee at the register to get your discount. Excludes drink and/or alcohol. Eligible Restaurants: Homestead Harvest at Cumberland Mountain State Park, Crockett’s Mill at David Crockett State Park, The Governor’s Table at Henry Horton State Park, the Forge Restaurant and Catering at Montgomery Bell State Park, The Western Spur at Natchez Trace State Park, Marker 66 Marina & Grille at Paris Landing State Park, and the Captain Galley’s Restaurant and Catering at Pickwick Landing State Park
- Hike with a Ranger: Go on a personal hike with a Park Ranger in a TN State Park. Contact a TN State Park and ask to schedule a hike with a Park Ranger.
- Free Gift Shop Item: Pick out one item up to $20 at any TN State Park Gift Shop. Show your phone to the TN State Park employee to receive your discount.
- Camp out: Get one night outside under the stars for free, tent or RV! Reserve your site online and show your phone to a TN State Park employee when you arrive to receive your reward.
- Free Cabin Stay: One free 2 night stay at a TN State Park cabin. Reserve your cabin ahead of time online or by calling the park and then bring your phone when you check in to redeem the reward.