Frequently Asked Questions:
- Click Here for instructions on how to sign up for the Healthy Parks Healthy Person TN app.
- How many points can I earn per day?
You can earn 10 points per day, but you can check in for an activity once an hour. You are just limited to how many points you can earn per day.
- I don’t see the Healthy Parks Healthy Person TN app in the app store?
The Healthy Parks Healthy Person TN app is a web-app and can be saved to your phone by going to the site app.healthyparkstn.com on your mobile device. Click here for full instructions on how to save the app, sign in, and begin earning points!
- I hiked 5 miles and my friend only hiked 1. Why do I not get more points than him?
Our goal with Healthy Parks Healthy Person TN is to get people to take their first step. For some people the effort to walk 1 mile may be the same for someone else walking 5 miles. The more people we can get outdoors, active, and enjoying nature, the more we can move the needle of health in Tennessee!
- I cannot log into the Healthy Parks Healthy Person TN app.
If you have issues with logging into the app, first check your email and password. The first time you arrive at the app homepage, you will be creating your password. Any time after that you will use the password you created during your first visit to the app. If you continue to not be able to log in, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.