Please note that the following applies to Healthy Parks Healthy Person TN program. By using the program you are agreeing to these terms and conditions:
- The Healthy Parks Healthy Person points will expire after one (1) year from the date that the points are earned. For example, if you earn points on January 1, 2020, those points will expire on January 1, 2021.
- You may redeem one (1) of each reward.
- Rewards are available while supplies last. Tennessee State Parks reserves the right to discontinue or eliminate any or all reward offers at any time.
- You earn points as you complete and log activities. You may earn points for one (1) activity per day. You may continue to log activities to earn badges every hour; however, points are only earned for the first activity logged each day.
- The points have no cash value and can only be redeemed at a participating Tennessee State Park or through the Healthy Parks Healthy Person program.
- The Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation is not liable for loss of points or rewards in the case of a catastrophic failure of the application.
- Participants understand that outdoor recreational activities have certain risks and participants assume all risk and liability associated with their recreational pursuits in Tennessee State Parks.
- In order to redeem rewards, participants must be a Tennessee resident.
Additional Terms and Conditions:
Tennessee State Park (“TSP”) Healthy Parks Healthy Person (“HPHP”) points are automatically added to your Balance when you “log” completed activities (“Balance”). Your Balance provides the total remaining points that have been applied to your TSP HPHP account. Any unused TSP HPHP Balance will expire one (1) year from the date earned. Points may only be redeemed toward the rewards currently offered by TSP HPHP program at participating TSP parks. Redemption of points is subject to change in TSP’s sole discretion.
Neither your TSP HPHP Balance nor your points maintain any monetary value. Points cannot be resold, transferred for value, or redeemed for cash. No portion of your TSP HPHP Balance may be transferred to another TSP HPHP account.
Risk of Loss.
TSP is not responsible if any TSP HPHP accounts or points are lost, stolen, or destroyed, or if your TSP Balance or any points are used without your permission.
Use of TSP HPHP Balance or any points in Violation of these Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to void TSP HPHP accounts or points (including as a component of your TSP Balance), close accounts, and take other appropriate actions if we suspect that a TSP HPHP account or Balance is obtained, used, or applied to a TSP HPHP account or redeemed fraudulently, unlawfully, or otherwise in violation of these terms and conditions.
Limitation of Liability.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE TSP HPHP PROGRAM OR YOUR TSP HPHP BALANCE , INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A TSP BALANCE OR POINTS ARE NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, WILL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF THAT BALANCE IF TSP DEEMS IT APPROPRIATE.
TSP and you agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated, or representative action. We and you also agree that you or we may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
When you participate in the TSP HPHP program, you agree that the laws of the State of Tennessee, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these terms and conditions and any dispute that may arise between you and TSP and its affiliates related to your participation in the TSP HPHP program. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in our discretion. All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law. If any of these terms and conditions are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that unenforceable term will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining terms and conditions.