Please note that the following Terms and Conditions apply to Healthy Parks Healthy Person TN program:
- You must be a Tennessee resident to redeem Rewards.
- The Healthy Parks Healthy Person points will expire after one (1) year from the date that the points are earned. For example, if you earn points on January 1, 2022, those points will expire on January 1, 2023.
- You may redeem one (1) of each reward.
- Each individual may only have one (1) account.
- If you do not provide firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing address within one (1) month of your Reward purchase, your Reward may be added back to the stock and we cannot guarantee it will be available to you after that.
- Rewards are available while supplies last. Healthy Parks Healthy Person reserves the right to discontinue or eliminate any or all reward offers at any time.
- Park-based Rewards must be used/booked within one year of purchasing.
- You earn points as you complete and log activities. You may earn points for one activity per day. You may continue to log activities to earn badges every hour; however, points are only earned for the first activity logged each day.
- The points have no cash value and can only be redeemed with Healthy Parks Healthy Person TN.
- Healthy Parks Healthy Person is not liable for loss of points or rewards in the case of a catastrophic failure of the application.
- Participants understand that outdoor recreational activities have certain risks and participants assume all risk and liability associated with their recreational pursuits in the outdoors.
Additional Terms and Conditions:
Healthy Parks Healthy Person (“HPHP”) points are automatically added to your Balance when you “log” completed activities (“Balance”). Your Balance provides the total remaining points that have been applied to your HPHP account. To inquire about your HPHP Balance, please download the HPHP application from the Apple App or Google Play store. Any unused HPHP Balance will expire one year from the date earned. Points may only be redeemed toward the rewards currently offered by HPHP program. Redemption of points is subject to change in HPHP’s sole discretion.
Neither your HPHP Balance nor your points maintain any monetary value. Points cannot be resold, transferred for value, or redeemed for cash. No portion of your HPHP Balance may be transferred to another HPHP account.
Risk of Loss.
HPHP is not responsible if any HPHP accounts or points are lost, stolen, or destroyed, or if your HPHP Balance or any points are used without your permission.
Use of HPHP Balance or any points in Violation of these Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to void HPHP accounts or points (including as a component of your Balance), close accounts, and take other appropriate actions if we suspect that a HPHP account or Balance is obtained, used, or applied to a HPHP account or redeemed fraudulently, unlawfully, or otherwise in violation of these terms and conditions.
Limitation of Liability.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE HPHP PROGRAM OR YOUR HPHP BALANCE , INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A TSP BALANCE OR POINTS ARE NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, WILL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF THAT BALANCE IF TSP DEEMS IT APPROPRIATE.
HPHP and you agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated, or representative action. We and you also agree that you or we may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
HPHP program, you agree that the laws of the State of Tennessee, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these terms and conditions and any dispute that may arise between you and HPHP and its affiliates related to your participation in the HPHP program. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in our discretion. All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law. If any of these terms and conditions are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that unenforceable term will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining terms and conditions.