How to Redeem Rewards:
- Click “Rewards” tab
- Click on the reward desired
- Click “Purchase”
- Click “Tap to Confirm” (this reserves the reward)
- If you are purchasing a logo reward, click “Redeem”— then email firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing address and size (if applicable).
- If you are purchasing a TN State Park Reward, email email@example.com for your confirmation. The State Park Employee must click “Redeem” to confirm the discount when you arrive at the park to use the reward. (see Example B).
- When reserving a free cabin stay or camp out, call the State Park of choice to reserve the cabin/campsite and inform them that it will be a Healthy Parks Healthy Person reward. Once you get to the park for your stay, let the Park Employee click “Redeem”.
Example A: Purchasing Reward
Example B: Redeeming Reward
- Healthy Parks Healthy Person TN Logo Rewards (subject to availability): The North Face Backpack, the North Face Vest, Binoculars, Water bottle, Beanie, Hooded 1/2 zip jacket, Athletic t-shirt, First aid kit, Store-it belt, Happy Hiker Bundle, Furry Friend Bundle, Cozy Cabin Bundle
- TN State Park Rewards (subject to availability): Free round of golf, Swim for free, Free meal, Hike with a Ranger, Free gift shop item, Free camp out (tent and RV), Free cabin stay
If you have issues with the points redemption process, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org , Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or our Program Administrator, Stacey Levine at (615) 806-3530. You may also contact him prior to your arrival at the park you choose and he can contact the park to make sure they are aware of your Healthy Parks Healthy Person TN rewards.
Any time you have trouble logging in or logging points: sign out of your account, close the app, then log back in.