We love seeing and hearing about your experiences with the HPHP program and how it has benefited your life! If you would like to share your story, you can email us at email@example.com. Here are a few testimonials from some of our users who have integrated the program into their daily lives:
- “I love hiking and walking in the woods. When it’s too hot or I don’t have time to hike the 4 mile Day Loop Trail, the app encourages me to walk the 2 mile, flat Couchville Lake Trail. It’s fun to have an app that encourages me to find time to do what I really enjoy.” -Bonnie S.
- “I just wanted to share about the great time we had at Roan Mountain State Park thanks to the HPHP app! The cabin was very nice! We enjoyed hiking as a family and my husband and son went fishing while we were there. Everyone there was very nice and helpful. Thank you so much for the opportunity to stay at one of Tennessee’s beautiful parks!” -Mary H.
- “I love using the app since I am going to state parks several times a week to hike and run. I found out about the app through a flyer at the kiosk at Seven Islands State Birding Park. I like seeing the points add up for exercising and my kids and dogs often join me for my hikes and runs. The app just seems to provide a little motivation to get up and get moving.” –Stephanie M.
- “My girlfriend and I, along with our Labrador are huge outdoor enthusiast . We spend virtually every weekend at one of the state parks in middle Tennessee. We hike and paddle at theses parks, and are very passionate about the well being of these places and staff that take care of them. When the Healthy Parks app came along I saw a great opportunity to get rewards for the things we already love to do. We recently used the rewards I had built up for a free cabin stay at Cumberland Mountain state park. While staying there we visited one of our favorite overlooks at Black Mountain, which is nearby on the Cumberland trail. Other great spots such as Ozone Falls, Piney Falls, and Stinging Fork fall are just a short drive away, making Cumberland county a great base camp for a weekend of waterfalls chasing. The process for redeeming our reward was seamless, and the staff associated with the app were helpful and super friendly when helping us set up our stay. I would encourage everyone to use this app to give yourself more motivation to get outside and explore our beautiful state. This app is a great tool to help you become more active, and get some great rewards in return!I also have some pictures I can send if you like. Thank you.” – Mark S.
- “My husband and I have used the app as motivation to train for a marathon and half marathon over the past year. The cabin was obviously our top goal! We use the state parks for hiking, backpacking, camping, kayaking, fishing, biking, running, and junior ranger camps. So obviously this app was a bonus for the things we were already doing and encouragement to complete activities.” – Deanna G.
- “Yes, the program *has* been helpful for my health. I’m very unmotivated when it comes to exercising, and unfortunately, “just” being healthy isn’t enough to get/keep me going. 🙁 Working toward prizes, though, makes a huge difference! Knowing that this walk is going to help me get that meal at Henry Horton that I’ve been drooling over is a great motivator!! :D” -Bonnie M.