How to Redeem Rewards:
- Click “Rewards” tab
- Click on the reward desired
- Click “Purchase”
- Click “Tap to Confirm” (this reserves the reward)
- Once you receive your reward, click “Redeem”— received either in the mail or State Park Employee must click “Redeem” (see below **).
- *If you purchase a TN State Park Reward, the State Park Employee must click “Redeem” to confirm the discount. (see Example B)
- When reserving a free cabin stay or camp out, call the State Park of choice to reserve the cabin/campsite and inform them that it will be a Healthy Parks Healthy Person reward. Once you get to the park for your stay, let the Park Employee click “Redeem”.
- *If you purchase an HPHP TN logo Reward, email your mailing address and shirt size (if needed) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you receive your reward in the mail, click “Redeem”.
Example A: Purchasing Reward
Example B: Redeeming Reward
- Healthy Parks Healthy Person TN Logo Rewards: Activity tracker, Water bottle, Beanie, Hooded 1/2 zip jacket, Athletic t-shirt, Backpack, First aid kit, Store-it belt
- TN State Park Rewards: Free round of golf, Swim for free, Free meal, Hike with a Ranger, Free gift shop item, Free camp out (tent and RV), Free cabin stay
If you have issues with the points redemption process, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com , Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or our Program Administrator, Stacey Levine at (615) 806-3530. You may also contact him prior to your arrival at the park you choose and he can contact the park to make sure they are aware of your Healthy Parks Healthy Person TN rewards.
Any time you have trouble logging in or logging points: sign out of your account, close the app, then log back in.